[Xastir] [russo at bogodyn.org: [Xastir-dev] New release coming up soon, old release "regenerated" on Github, call for discussion]

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Feb 12 06:30:08 PST 2018

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 12:24:34PM +0000, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <iain at learmonth.me> flavor, containing:
> Hi,
>
> On 09/02/18 20:46, Tom Russo wrote:
> >   2) Forward this email to him or her.
>
> If you use Debian, please do not be spamming me with emails. I've seen this.

Yes.  I'm sorry if my email has prompted this result.

To reiterate, my email said:

> If you are not a package maintainer, but do USE a packaged version of Xastir,
> and the maintainer of that package is not subscribed to this list already,
> I ask you: [to email to the maintainer]

There are many package maintainers who *ARE* on this list and on the developers
list, and they should not be rewarded for their attentiveness by being
inundated with email by everyone who uses their package.  If you are in
doubt, ask here first and err on the side of caution before mailing.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM