[Xastir] NWS Info

KJ5FA kj5fa at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 16 04:22:59 PST 2018

Thanks Tom.

This looks promising. I have ran the get-NWSdata script, but it looked
like it errored out not being able to find the files. I went to the
webpage where the permanent location was supposed to
be(www.weather.gov/gis if my memory is good from last night) and could
not find a way to download a file?

With these new instructions I will try again this evening.

73s,

Kevin KJ5FA