[Xastir] Xastir crashing lxde desktop

Gayland Gump kg7gcf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 11:11:53 PST 2018

Built xastir from the git hub source yesterday and every thing went smooth
as glass, nice job devs!  All features including gdal indicated they were
enabled.

I am running a pi3 with a udrcII, compass OS, and direwolf.  When I launch
Xastir, the LXDE desktop environment crashes, and I am left in an OpenBox
window manager session.

I am looking for any input that might help me determine what the heck is
going on.  Is there something new in xastir that might account for this.
It appears to be easily replicated by starting up xastir.

Gayland
KG7GCF