[Xastir] Xastir not digipeating, can't figure out why.

Joseph LaFerla joe at laferla.ca
Thu Jan 18 05:00:07 PST 2018

Do you have Smart Beaconing enabled?  I think it enables by default and anyway if smart beaconing is enabled, the setting Posit Tx Interval in File|Configure|Timing is inoperative.  This may be unrelated to your problem but it stumped me nonetheless when I was setting xastir up.

Just a thought.

Joe
VA3JLF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10