[Xastir] Goodbye GeoTIFF, Hello GeoPDF

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:08:12 PDT 2018

Thanks!  I had looked at the help on gdalwarp, but it listed that option as
[-oo NAME=VALUE], which is pretty generic.  I needed to delve further into
the command line options, so you probably saved me a lot of time.  I like
the maps, but they're meant for use when zoomed in quite a bit.  That's
fine, but as is they start to look bad if zoomed in too far as well, so
maybe by increasing dpi I can increase the window of zoom levels where they
look good.

Lee - K5DAT