[Xastir] Course.

Michał Czarkowski michalczar at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jul 20 15:50:23 PDT 2018

Hello.

My Xastir has interface for networked gps. Gpsd is feeding by another
gpsd with gps receiver and they are runing on computer somewhere in my lan.

For fun of course, because when I normally use Xastir in home I don't
use gpsd. Gps receiver is in room, under roof etc… but all together
working well

but close to my callsign I see Xastir display my course as 200718° .

I think, maybe when I take receiver and computer with gpsd for a trip
around, displayed course should be better then now, but I never did this.

For me it look like bug (it is look only…) but I wrote this because I do
not understand why my course is bigger than 360°.

If it's a little bug I hope my case will be usefull for somebody who
make Xastir better.

Anyway I use Xastir with realy pleasure to see what is going on around
in aprs.

Sorry for my english.

Regards

Mike SQ4CTP