[Xastir] Alternate way to set display options?

Tom Henderson Tom at Henderson4.us
Sat Jun 2 05:30:30 PDT 2018

Under the "Stations," "Filter display" menu, there is a check mark for
"Display last report age."

Unfortunately, on my Raspi touch screen, it's off the bottom of the
screen. I was going to ask where to change that seting in the config
file, but I found it. For anyone who may encounter the same problem, the
file is ~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf and you need to change
"DISPLAY_LAST_HEARD:0" to "DISPLAY_LAST_HEARD:1"

Close xastir before modifying the file, then start xastir again.

--
Tom Henderson