[Xastir] Thoughts on rumors of Github being "assimilated" by the evil empire of Redmond Washington...

vk2tv vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Jun 3 21:27:13 PDT 2018

Or the start of a new beginning as the Open Source fraternityfinds yet
another way to keep grubby hands out of the free software world, just as
its been doing for 25 years.

We've successfully defeated immoral attempts to shut us down in the past
and we can do it again. When one door closes another opens.

Think positive!

Ray vk2tv