[Xastir] Yaesu APRS radios to be used as an RX-only Igate

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 11:27:14 PDT 2018

The following HOST would just point to 127.0.0.1. I making an assumption the
code is running on your Xastir PC.
Another assumption is that whatever it takes to run the code is also on the
PC.

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH

# Please fill these out accordingly
HOST = "noam.aprs2.net"     # north america tier2 servers round robin
USER = "KM6XXX-1"
PASS = "00000"
POSITION = "3854.70NR12056.15W"