[Xastir] Fwd: New Hamlib package

Ervin Hegedüs airween at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:06:58 PDT 2018

Hi Dave,

note, that the new Hamlib (ver 3.2) is out since end of March - I just
could made the package for Debian at last weekend.

This affects only the packaged version of Xastir for Debian (and those
derivates, which uses that packages, eg. Ubuntu, Mint, ...), and perhapts
nobody needs to do anything.

73, Ervin
HA2OS