[Xastir] Firenet data

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jun 14 12:36:10 PDT 2018

Post a few screen shots or station IDs (although they can be very
transitory) and we'll see what we can describe.

KJ4ERJ-15 injects various lightning strike data in different forms.
Single strikes are strikes.  Multiple strikes within a 6 character
grid-square are compressed to an area that may be yellow or red
depending on how many strikes are there.  Strikes are also counted and
activated into "Strike Zones" which are 4 character grid squares.

Oh, and the object that is describing the square is located at the
average of all of the participating coordinates, so it will move around
possibly giving you a bunch of squiggly tracks in the middle of
thunderstorms.