[Xastir] Ordnance Survey (OSGB) "OS OpenMap Local"

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:30:48 PDT 2018

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 3:19 PM, Paul Kent <paul.g0wxt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Load maps start
> load_maps: Calling draw_map
> draw_map: Searching for map driver
> draw_map: Found map driver: tif: 3
> map_visible, rejecting: map_min_y:61199181 > SE_corner_latitude:21669765
>         map or object is below viewport

So, I'll go out on a limb and guess that the map _should_ be visible
in the current window?

> I'd rather not have to run a script to mangle each and every tile in
> the set, as there will be hundreds

I wouldn't let that put you off. unix is awesome for that sort of
hackery, just let bash do the heavy lifting.  e.g.

for x in map*.tif; do mangle $x;done

will handle hundreds of files. thousands may need a slightly different
approach, but it isn't much more complicated.

-Jason
kg4wsv