[Xastir] compiling and installing xastir using git on aRaspberri pi

Menga giuseppe.menga at polito.it
Thu May 24 10:52:45 PDT 2018

Hi Jason,
thanks for answering.
I executed in /home/pi/
git clone https://github.com/Xastir/Xastir
It cloned correctly and created a subdirectory Xastir
I moved in the subdirectory Xastir (/home/pi/Xastir) and I executed
./bootstrap.sh, the system answered:
7) Removing autom4te.cache directory...
6) Running aclocal...
./bootstrap.sh: 15: ./bootstrap.sh: aclocal: not found
5) Running autoheader...
./bootstrap.sh: 18: ./bootstrap.sh: autoheader: not found
4) Running autoconf...
./bootstrap.sh: 21: ./bootstrap.sh: autoconf: not found
3) running automake...
./bootstrap.sh: 25: ./bootstrap.sh: automake: not found
1) Generating derived language files...
Bootstrap complete.

Then no other commands worked.
I'm curious about autom4te.cache directory. Is that correct?

Do you have any suggestion?

73
Giuseppe
IZ1GCL