[Xastir] compiling and installing xastir using git on a Raspberri pi

Menga giuseppe.menga at polito.it
Sat May 26 01:39:47 PDT 2018

Thanks Liz,
I did. The compilation now works. The problem is that with the new release
(compiler and Xastir) I'm not able anymore to send in KISS mode my modem. It
is a SCS PTCIIpro,  a Pactor modem used also for RPR.
I have  problems with the generation of strings in linux. In the old release
I changed the source of the file interface.c and I was able to create a
string that, through the serial line, was configurating the modem. With the
new release something is changed, I have first compilation errors in
creating the string (line feed, carriage returns...) solved that, the modem
do not accept the command file.
I have to find out....
Giuseppe
IZ1GCL