[Xastir] Any ideas for Xastir

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue May 29 09:40:01 PDT 2018

On Tue, 29 May 2018, Jason KG4WSV wrote:

> And not to start a religious war, but as a coding style should that be
> 7L instead of 7l to avoid confusion with 71 if one isn't paying close
> enough attention?

     grep "l\;" *.c

Finds 300+ instances of it, some of which are constant definitions. Someone better with regex at the command-line could add (0-9)+ prior to the 'l' and eliminate a bunch of them.

Of course searching for 'l' doesn't work at all.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
"... you can't have 100% security and also then have 100% privacy and zero inconvenience. We are going to have to make some choices as a society." - Barack Obama