[Xastir] constant warnings in term after update and ipv6 might be partially broken again

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 11 07:10:37 PST 2018

Question Curt:  Do all language users need to do that?  I just 'git
pulled/bootstrap/compile/install' and now my terminal window is flooded
with:

Warning:
    Name: create_appshell text_input2
    Class: XmTextField
    Charater '\260' not supported in font. Discarded

My locale is set to en_US.utf8

Also something has broken the IPV6 connection to firenet.aprs2.net (but not
rotate.aprs2.net).  If I force my VM to use just IPV4 the connection works
(oh and the character warnings continue so they're not related to
firenet...).

Dave
KD7MYC