[Xastir] Send message function broken on Ubuntu Linux?

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:13:47 PST 2018

On 11/13/18 1:46 PM, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Nov 2018, David A Aitcheson wrote:
>
>> Warning:
>>     Name: create_appshell text_output2
>>     Class: XmTextField
>>     Character '\260' not supported in font.  Discarded.
>
> David Flood reported these as well, and I'm seeing them too. Most
> likely a result of the changes I did to get the Greek language added,
> or those just prior.

Well that is a relief that the "Warning:" is being seen by others.

It still leaves me with not being able to send a message via xastir to
VA3IDF-14 (or anyone else) via the APRS-IS system and whichever gateway
he is (they are) reachable by. Oh well, back to my head scratching session.

73
Dave
KB3EFS