[Xastir] Send message function broken on Ubuntu Linux?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:11:02 PST 2018

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018, Tom Henderson wrote:

> Even when things are working normally, cut/Paste don't work in xastir on
> Ubuntu using CTRL-X, CTRL-V, so I wouldn't expect them to work for Dave.

I don't ever use control-x/control-v. Is that a Windows thing?

What about copying/pasting with the mouse buttons, the Linux/Unix way? Select with the left button, paste with the middle button (or both buttons if you don't have a middle).

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
APRS Wiki:  http://info.aprs.net/