[Xastir] Position data from Xastir not accepted by Yaesu FTM-400 or Direwolf

Tom Henderson Tom at Henderson4.us
Tue Oct 23 17:38:41 PDT 2018

Radio 1 is KW4TOM

Radio 2 has no call sign. it is only receiving APRS packets that
direwolf is decoding.

Radio 3 is KW4TOM-7, but that has nothing to do witht he malformed
packet it receives ffrom xastir as far as i can tell.

Tom Henderson