[Xastir] Weather Stations

Dj Merrill xastir at deej.net
Mon Oct 29 19:19:37 PDT 2018

System is now setup to send the APRS weather packets to both RF and the
Internet every ten minutes at 1 past (01, 11, 21, etc).

I'm troubleshooting erroneous barometric pressure readings.  I'm getting
ridiculous values (19.491 inHg at present).  Would that prevent the
information from showing up on findu.com or aprs.fi?

Thanks,

-Dj