[Xastir] wx data and stream to map

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:57:56 PDT 2018

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018, k4xtt wrote:

> port 14580 sends me absolutely nothing.  Filter or no filter

Because you need to enable transmit and transmit so the servers know where you are (for the range filter). You also need a filter in the config for that server.

My filter against the Firenet servers is:

     s//Q -s//a -s//0 t/n -pGAGE-6 o/STEAM/UP844 e/WE7U-WX b/K6RPT* m/800

You should be able to put "m/800" in the box in Xastir, transmit once (or wait for Xastir to), and start seeing packets come in.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
APRS Wiki:  http://info.aprs.net/