[Xastir] Viewing real-time Aircraft and Ships w/Xastir

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Fri Sep 21 22:07:40 PDT 2018

On Fri, 21 Sep 2018 09:41:26 -0700 (PDT)
"Curt, WE7U" <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:

> The Wiki page about viewing real-time positions of aircraft and ships
> has been revamped. There should be enough detail to easily replicate
> what Ken (n7ipb) and I have been doing for a while, including
> screenshots of the equipment required, snapshots of the Xastir
> displays, and a script to make it easy to start everything up.
>
>    http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Display_Aircraft_and_Ships
>
> Enjoy.

Antenna??
I mention this because my OM has made a series of coaxial collinear
antennae for ADS-B. At least three, inside conduit, have broken apart
=in high winds, so the latest is made up inside a fibreglass surf
fishing rod. This has 12 lengths of coax and is very sensitive.

Liz
VK2XSE