[Xastir] OpenTrac

Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate gerry.creager at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 10 08:16:24 PDT 2019

Actually, APRS-IS COULD handle the data. There were some code implementers
who did their best to make it incompatible with their versions of server
code.

OpenTrak was a pretty natural follow-on to the original APRS concept, with
a well-designed systematic approach to a bunch of things we've been dealing
with on an ad hoc basis for decades...

gerry

Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS