[Xastir] Users who were experiencing map crashes, please test

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 08:31:26 PDT 2019

Oops! Thanks Jason!

I had forgotten that the fix was in but was waiting in a pull request. What
I _should_ have pointed people to was my we7u/Xastir fork, the
"dlm-threading" branch. Jason just merged it in with the mainline code
though so you can snag Xastir/Xastir master branch and it will have the
fix. Please test.

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com