[Xastir] [aprssig] PocketAPRS Maps and MacDLG Map Generator Program

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 15:11:57 PST 2019

FYI: Here's the search I did to find all of the PocketAPRS maps I had
on my system. I did this once in my home directory (found some old
backups from my PalmOS device that had PocketAPRS maps) and once from
my /usr/local/share/xastir/maps/ directory.

    find  .  2>/dev/null  -name  \*.pdb  -exec  grep  -l  map1pAPR  {}  \;

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com