[Xastir] u-blox 8

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:19:01 PST 2019

Oh yea, also disconnect Minicom from that port, and set the GPS to
send out NMEA format strings at 4800 baud. Typically on Linux it would
be something like port /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyS1, but could be other
ports if using a USB to Serial Port adapter cable.

--
Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com