[Xastir] get-NWSdata failure

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:43:48 PST 2019

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019, Dan Srebnick wrote:

> I just grabbed the latest code from git and compiled, then was able to
> run the script.  It works fine with the exception of one file it cannot
> find.

Updated in Git by Tom. Thanks!

BTW: Nobody will see any weather alerts from me until I gain a new upstream feed. I've been working to get that for the last few weeks and am in contact with someone about it. Shouldn't be too long.

Another guy does part of the weather alerts, I do the other part, using entirely different feeds and mechanisms between the two of us.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."  -Stephen Hawking