[Xastir] Launch fail after git pull / OSX 10.13.6

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 15:09:16 PDT 2019

Hello.

FWIW I just did a build of the latest code and git and was able to run.
This was on OS X 10.14.

I noticed in your build that it only did a partial build. Just to make sure
everything is synced up I recommend running bootstrap, configure, make
clean, and make/make install.
- Jason

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 9:23 AM David Flood <davidf4 at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Hello Cyril,
>
> What's the final report from the configure script that says which Magick
> it's
> trying to link/run against?
>
> Also, it looks like you need to update your ports a little since you have
> significant mismatch on the Berkley DB files.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave
> KD7MYC

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is often difficult to
verify their authenticity." - *Abraham Lincoln*