[Xastir] GraphicsMagick include issue on Gentoo

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Jul 14 13:25:57 PDT 2019

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 07:23:00AM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 08:24:21PM +1000, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <carl at stagecraft.cx> flavor, containing:
> >

> > > On 14 Jul 2019, at 7:26 pm, Carl Makin <carl at stagecraft.cx> wrote:
> > > Would it be worthwhile pushing this as a point release?
> >
> > Actually, don???t worry about it.  I???ll add the patch manually.
>
> I was going to suggest just adding the single patch based on commit fb6ecce5.

Correction: commit 7b6ecce5

On the other hand, a point release to fix this wouldn't be unreasonable, given
how many OSen are affected by this mistaken use of GraphicsMagick.  Might
be better to get it out there as a release instead of having many independent
patches.

What to the rest of you all think?  The code is relatively stable at the moment.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM