[Xastir] GraphicsMagick include issue on Gentoo

km5vy Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Jul 14 13:54:31 PDT 2019

I could slam out a 2.1.4 release real quickly tonight if we think it's
worth the good will of package maintainers.

Here's what I see as the changes since 2.1.2:

  - Code reformatting to match new project style
  - Numerous updates to decrease number of warnings from gcc8
  - Fix compiler warnings from OS X clang about use of hard-coded degree
    symbols in strings.
  - Removed the "--without-rtree" option:  rtree is now always built into
    Xastir if shapefile support is enabled.
  - Removed vestigial references to gettext/libintl internationalization,
    which hasn't actually been used since at least 2002
  - Fix compilation error with GraphicsMagick 1.3.32 and later.

I will take care of this sometime tonight unless I hear a strong argument
against it.  I'll post again after it's done and the news can be announced
elsewhere (linux-hams, bsd-hams, aprssig, etc.).  I'll take care of the
releasing if Curt takes care of the announcing.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 01:27:15PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <curt.we7u at gmail.com> flavor, containing:

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM