[Xastir] Raspian Builds

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Jul 15 08:30:46 PDT 2019

It appears that there is no way to change a users' email address from the
MediaWiki web interface (at least in the version that's installed on
xastir.org).  It has to be done externally to the web, on the command line.
That means Curt will have to take care of it.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:ResetUserEmail.php

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 09:19:35AM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY