[Xastir] Archaic default map

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Sun Jul 28 18:27:05 PDT 2019

- No
- No, but I am fond of the idea of a new default map.

About the only reason I could see for this being a challenge to me would be a possible minimal system on a Raspberry Pi (or similar one board style computer) where the space for all the requirements might be important. But given prices of RAM/SD Cards and the small computers, I’m not concerned much at all.

--Chip/N1MIE