[Xastir] Archaic default map

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Jul 28 20:16:28 PDT 2019

The only option is a simple one, otherwise it will be too large to distribute.

Think of the level of detail of "worldhi.map" but without the nonexistent
countries and obscure APRSDOS map format.

On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 08:14:44PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <davidf4 at mindspring.com> flavor, containing:

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM