[Xastir] 126,858 stations/objects in Xastir

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:32:16 PDT 2019

Sounds like the same, yes. At some point Xastir can't keep up with an
unfiltered full stream and the incoming queue gets bigger and bigger until
you get a disconnection from the server. Xastir will process packets for a
while out of the queue, then reconnect to the server if that option is
checked.

Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com