[Xastir] Turn-by-turn directions?

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 10:48:12 PDT 2019

That object format can only hold so many segments, so probably not a
great fit for this.

One could create a Shapefile map overlay out of it though. Not sure
how turn-by-turn could work with that, but some limited functionality
might be had. Heaven help you if you got off-course though, it
wouldn't auto-recalculate.

I use Google Maps on my cellphone for this. Or my
designed-for-the-purpose Garmin Nuvi-350.

Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com