[Xastir] Greek Language

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 08:53:29 PDT 2019

Gang,

I added Greek as an option to Xastir last fall. It caused a bit of
heartburn as the degree symbol (and perhaps others) caused errors to be
written to STDERR in certain cases. This also caused a bit of traffic on
this list as people tried to figure out how to get rid of them.

I've removed the Greek patches for now and put them on a local development
branch. The master branch on Github shouldn't have the scrolling error
messages anymore so if you update to that, this particular problem is
solved.

If/when I get Greek integrated w/o the scrolling error messages I'll
re-integrate the patches to "main".

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com