[Xastir] A few changes

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Sat May 4 17:09:28 PDT 2019

I didn’t read Curt’s email closely enough (a number LIKE .... indicating git version) so I did it twice on my pi, once with the update script and once with a new clean clone. Both worked. I was confused at first until I realized it was compiling fine, I just wasn’t seeing warnings. :|

When making librtree.a there’s a message from ar

ar: ‘u’ modifier ignored since ‘D’ is the default (see ‘U’)

But About tells me I have rtree support and librtree.a exists so its apparently informational.

Thanks guys!

-Jason