[Xastir] ATTENTION: Preparing for next release: Please thrash on the code

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:56:45 PDT 2019

We're planning to do a release within a few weeks. It might be as few as 2
weeks.

Please check out / compile / thrash on the latest Github Xastir code. Find
anything that broke with our latest code fixes. Exercise all types of
interfaces, messaging, bulletins, weather stations, tracking, following
stations, maps, etc. Anything you can think of.

The latest code compiles much cleaner and a lot of fixes went in to make
that possible. We'd like this release to function well, so whatever you can
do to exercise the code would be most appreciated.

If you find a bug or odd operation, report it here:

  https://github.com/Xastir/Xastir/issues

Thanks!

--
Curt, WE7U        http://we7u.wetnet.net        http://www.sarguydigital.com