[Xastir] ATTENTION: Preparing for next release: Please thrash on the code

David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson at gmail.com
Thu May 23 07:26:26 PDT 2019

The only irritation I am finding is the constantly changing file server
naming convention at the NWS part of NOAA.

Just when I started to get a handle on the Radar links it all changed again.

Otherwise operators on the other end failing to "ACK" a message is out
of the programmers control.

73
Dave
KB3EFS

PS - I am now known as Dave "The Solar Dude" on some other groups.io
reflectors just to prevent confusion in a "Multi Dave" conversation.