[Xastir] Installing Xastir on Mint

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 07:55:28 PDT 2019

Looks like that page is from 2011, so quite out of date!

I'm not familiar with Mint, but if you don't hear back from someone who has
better information you might want to try the Debian instructions:
https://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Debian_Stretch_or_Jessie

- Jason

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 9:22 AM wa7skg <wa7skg at wa7skg.com> wrote:

> Just got a new computer with Mint on it and I want to install Xastir. I
> found the wiki instructions at
> https://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Linux_Mint_Debian and am getting a
> lot of errors following these instructions, packages not found, notes
> changed/outdated, etc. I don't see a date on these instructions, but
> they are apparently quite old.
>
> Can somebody please point me in the right direction for current
> information on installing Xastir on a Mint system?
>
> tnx es 73,
> Michael WA7SKG

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is often difficult to
verify their authenticity." - *Abraham Lincoln*