[Xastir] Installing Xastir on Mint

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Thu Oct 24 12:45:31 PDT 2019

I wondered about the chmod command. I have changed it back to its
previous setting. The user is me for both Xastir and minicom, and I
belong to the 'dialout' group. I would have thought that if minicom
could access the serial port, then Xastir should also.

I agree that making it world readable/writeable is not a good plan,
however, that is what got it working. I would love to change that, I
just don't know what to change.

Michael WA7SKG