[Xastir] Xastir and another APRS program

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 05:53:52 PDT 2019

 I'm pretty sure you can set it up like you want. I went to start up xastir on my pi3 and for some strange reason it won't run so I can't look at my settings for you. To keep the clutter on the map down, I only used xastir to display what my station hears, it never beaconed, aprx did that.
Max KG4PID