[Xastir] Data Logging

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Apr 13 18:52:01 PDT 2020

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 06:49:37PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 07:45:01PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <ewbloom at verizon.net> flavor, containing:
> > I am using a DRAWS on a Pi.
> >
> > I am seeing mobile stations move but I am not seeing the data in the
> > View > Incoming Data > TNC Data Only screen.
>
> Is your DRAWS board configured as an AX.25 kernel interface or a serial
> TNC?
>
> If the former, you need to enable the "Net" data view, as the TNC is
> considered a network interface.

Sorry, this is not correct.  You should be getting the data in Incoming Data
no matter how the TNC is configured with "TNC Data only" checked.

Sorry for the misleading statement.

If your Xastir station is showing stations and the TNC is your only input,
I have no idea why the data should not be showing up under the incoming
data window.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM