[Xastir] No more OSM maps with fresh install v 2.1.7 from GIT

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Aug 21 12:56:20 PDT 2020

The issue was resolved when the person who posted it realized he was trying
to build Xastir without having first installed the appropriate graphicmagick
development package that provided the libraries and headers needed to
recognize and display OSM maps.

Re-check that you have all the packages recommended for your OS in the
system-specific installation notes:
http://xastir.org/index.php/Installation_Notes

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 03:43:19PM -0400, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <ve3uil at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> Was this issue resolved??? I just did a fresh install of v2.1.7 and have
> EXACTLY the same problem?? Reindexing did not help.
>
> Here is a screen shot of my HELP/About screen:

The list strips attachments.  Can't post screen shots here.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM