[Xastir] What is very large rectangle with X in center on station?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Feb 21 12:46:33 PST 2020

Beezaar.  It is rare for me to see xastir mailing list stuff filtered out, but
then again it's coming in through a mail server that I manage and configured.

With Bill's email coming from Berkeley, I'm surprised its getting caught
in spam filters.  My "spamassassin" filters did say that there were potential
issues, but they were so low and compensated by other good things
(like "RCVD_IN_DNSWL" (a whitelist)) that the spam score was still "not spam."

        RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,TXREP autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
        version=3.4.4

Perhaps gmail's filters weight "DKIM INVALID" more, or the fact that it went
through yahoo first rather than berkeley ("HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS")?

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 02:13:26PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <gerry.creager at noaa.gov> flavor, containing:

Tom Russo    KM5VY
Tijeras, NM