[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 689, Issue 2

Fred Erickson fredferickson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 08:53:02 PST 2020

I'm replying after Tom's message since it is the last in the thread but
this is just to let Dominick know that the instructions here:
http://xastir.org/index.php/HowTo:Ubuntu_14.04-17.04 work just fine
when followed exactly, step by step.

Yesterday, after reading this thread, I followed the instructions on my
Acer Aspire 5734Z, which is several years old and was the cheapest
laptop Best Buy had at the time. Installed os is Linux Mint 19.3
Tricia. No problems were encountered except building gdal took a very
long time. Wish I had started a timer or even tee'd it to a file.