[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 690, Issue 1

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:07:07 PST 2020

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 10:27 AM Dominick Spina <domwrx at gmail.com> wrote:

> I found if I tried to install multiple packages at the same time, as part
> of the same command, not all packages actually were installed, or failed to
> install.
>
> When I installed packages one at a time, running separate commands, they
> installed successfully.

The only reasons I have encountered / can think of for this would be:

- bad package dependencies in the repo.  This is _not_ the case for the
xastir dependencies.

- low disk space, which means not enough room for all packages to download
before installing.  I have experienced this on Pis and other SBCs.

- interrupted network connection.

-Jason
kg4wsv