[Xastir] Fwd: xastir is marked for autoremoval from testing

David Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sat Jul 25 10:13:54 PDT 2020

Hey Tom,

This is really an Xastir Debian packager issue.  Doing a little digging,
I see:

It seems that alert was based on xastir/2.1.4+git20191127.bb66a77-3 but
since then, Adrian Bunk <bunk at debian.org> updated it to 2.1.6 and it
seems like the alert was closed.  So, I think for the time being, the
Debian's repos and downstreams (Ubuntu, Mint, etc) will continue to
include Xastir.  :-)

--David
KI6ZHD