[Xastir] re the problem that I asked about earlier

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:42:21 PDT 2020

Also: How are you shutting down Xastir? Are you doing it through the
menus or just killing it with the window controls?

Somehow Xastir appears to be dying in a poor manner, which leaves
processes running since it's a multi-threaded -and- multiprocessing
application.

Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com