[Xastir] DBFAWK - Doin' it wrong?

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Mon Mar 30 10:51:22 PDT 2020

So I got it working. It took a bit of messing around. Eventually what I did was to move every dbfawk file except for my custom ones from the default directory to a sub-directory I named “hold”. Then I was able to get what I wanted. Sometime if I’m bored I may move them back one at a time until I find which ones are ‘interfering’ with mine. Clearly I’d prefer to have any compatible one in place. I also renamed mine so they began with an ‘a’ and showed up at the head of the list.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

--
    Chip